GD-0610 Asphalt RTFO Rolling Thin Film Oven
1. This Rolling Thin Film Oven is designed and made as per industrial standard T 0610-2011 Standard Test Method for Effect of Heat and Air on a Moving Film of Asphalt in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
2. The Rolling Thin Film Oven is suitable to determine mass loss of highway asphalt rolling thin film after heating, and the change of penetration, viscosity, ductility and breaking point of asphalt residue after the thin film has been heated, so as to estimate the aging performance of bitumen.
1. This Oven is composed of electric control component, working oven and mechanical drive. An illuminating light is equipped in the oven for convenient observation.
2. There is an air compressor in the oven to supply the air needed for the test. The air can be controlled by a flowmeter on the panel.
3. It adopts high precise temperature controller which can meet test requirements.
|Power supply|| AC（220±10%）V, 50Hz|
|Temperature control precision|| ±0.5℃|
|Rotating speed of turn plate||(15±0.2) r /min|
|Air flow rate||(4000±200) mL /min|
|Timing unit||Alert at 85 min|
|Ambient temperature|| (5~50)℃|
|Maximum power consumption||2.6kW|