GD-0620B-1 Bitumen Dynamic Viscometer
GD-0620B-1 Bitumen Dynamic Viscometer is designed and manufactured according to the industrial standard of the People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 "Testing Procedures for Asphalt and Asphalt Mixtures for Highway Engineering" T 0620-2000 "Asphalt Dynamic Viscosity Test (Vacuum Capillary Method)" And the People's Republic of China petrochemical industry standard SH / T 0557-1998 "Petroleum Asphalt Viscosity Determination Method (Vacuum Capillary Method)".It is the latest developed and upgraded asphalt dynamic viscosity tester.
It is suitable for testing temperature of 60℃, vacuum degree of 300mmHg (40kpa), using vacuum decompression capillary viscometer to determine the dynamic viscosity of viscous petroleum asphalt; this instrument is also suitable for testing other substances in the range of 0.0036 ~ 20.000Pa.s Dynamic viscosity.
1. The built-in industrial computer is the main control unit of the system. It responds to the user's operation through the touch screen. The whole instrument has an integrated design, simple structure, convenient operation, powerful function and friendly man-machine interface.
2. The vacuum system is controlled by the electrical signal transmitted by the high-precision electronic pressure sensor, which can keep the working vacuum within the range of 300mmHg±0.5mmHg, and is displayed intuitively and clearly through numbers with high accuracy.
3. The bathtub has a built-in liquid level protection system, which intelligently controls the water level of the bathtub to prevent accidental heating of the heating tube.
4. According to the standard, the system will automatically discard the timing result less than 60s and automatically enter the next measurement. For the timing result over 60s, the system automatically calculates the viscosity value.
5. The system can generate test reports for all test results. The test reports are stored in the instrument in the form of independent files for further transmission or printing.
6. According to the user's choice, the generated test report can automatically calculate the average value and error percentage of the results of 2 to 4 parallel tests, and generate a parallel sample test report. This calculation is allowed to be performed multiple times, which is convenient for users to get rid of unsatisfactory results.
1. Working power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz, power consumption is not more than 1800W;
2. Temperature control point: 60.00℃±0.01℃;
3. Vacuum control point: 300mmHg±0.5mmHg;
4. Timing range: 0.0s～99999.9s (27.7 hours); error ≤0.02%;
5. Viscometer coefficient library: 60 viscometer coefficients can be stored in the system for easy recall at any time:
6. Viscosity range: about 18 Pa.s～580000 Pa.s.