1. The Asphalt Standard Viscometer is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the People's Republic of China industry standard JTG E20-2011 "Testing Regulations for Asphalt and Asphalt Mixtures for Highway Engineering" in T0621-1993 "Asphalt Standard Viscosity Test (Road Asphalt Standard Viscosity Method)".
2. The Asphalt Standard Viscometer is suitable for measuring the viscosity of liquid petroleum asphalt, coal tar pitch, emulsified asphalt and other flow states according to the method specified in the T0621-1993 standard.
This instrument adopts semiconductor refrigeration technology to fully meet the test temperature environment required by the regulations.
High precision temperature controller, temperature control accuracy of up to 0.1 °C.
The instrument has compact structure and beautiful appearance. It is controlled by double micro computer, which is easy to operate and has high measurement accuracy.
1. Working power supply: AC (220 ± 10%) V 50Hz
2. Annular water tank: inner diameter 160mm, depth 116mm
3. Sample tube: a set of 4, the orifice size is φ10mm ± 0.025mm; φ5mm ± 0.025mm; φ4mm ± 0.025mm; φ3mm ± 0.025mm
4. Ball plug specifications:
A: the diameter of the ball portion is 12.7 mm ± 0.05 mm; the mark height is 92 mm ± 0.25 mm
B: the diameter of the ball portion is 6.35 mm ± 0.05 mm; the mark height is 90.3 mm ± 0.25 mm
5. Temperature control range: 20℃ ~ 90℃
6. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
7. Timing resolution value: 0.1s, the maximum timing value is 999.9s
8. Heating form: PTC tubular electric heating tube heating, 750W
9. Ambient temperature: (-10~35) °C, relative humidity ≤ 85%
10. Machine power consumption: no more than 800W
11. Net weight of equipment: 23kg
12. Dimensions: 420mm × 340mm × 570mm