The Automatic Marshall Compactor consists of mechanical transmission and control instrument, the mechanical transmission mechanism are motor, reducer and chain drive. Microcontroller microprocessor as the control center, with 4.3-inch color touch screen. With real-time clock, ambient temperature detection display. And equipped with common buttons for daily operation.
GD-0702A-1 Automatic Marshall Impact Compactor
The Automatic Marshall Compactor is a special equipment for forming specimens of Asphalt mixture Marshall test, applicable to Asphalt Mixture Marshall
Test Standard (JTJ/E20-2011). The instrument consists of mechanical transmission and control instrument, the mechanical transmission
mechanism are motor, reducer and chain drive. Microcontroller microprocessor as the control center, with 4.3-inch color touch screen.
With real-time clock, ambient temperature detection display. And equipped with common buttons for daily operation.
1. The main part of the instrument adopts new electroplating technology, metal matte, high hardness, abrasion resistance and
2. Adopts electric control method to realize automatic lifting and self-locking of weights. The start button is automatically lifted,
automatic stop, automatic reset, reducing work intensity for the operator and simplifying working procedures.
3. This instrument is dual-purpose, not only suitable for the molding of Φ101.6mm×63.5mm cylindrical specimens, but also for the
molding of Φ152.4mm*95.3mm large cylindrical specimens.
4. Electrical control adopts large-screen color touch screen technology. It is additionally provided with key control, double insurance,
convenient operation, and accurate control.
5. With accurate mold positioning, compaction test mold locking mechanism, safe and reliable operation.
6. It can set the number of compaction, to achieve automatic compaction technology, and equipped with a dedicated debug button,
not only to facilitate the debugging, but also easy self-test
7. Designed with an automatic emergency stop button, when it needs to stop the instrument work at emergency or anytime, press
the emergency stop button instrument to stop working.
1. Weight of the heavy hammer 1: 4536g+9g (Φ101.6 mm*63.5 mm test specimen)
2. Weight of the heavy hammer 2: 10210g±10g (Φ152.4 mm*95.3 mm test specimen)
3. The drop of heavy hammer : 457.2 mm+1.5mm
4. Compaction rate : (60+5) times /min
5. Compaction times : (0~999) times
6. Wood compaction seat : 457 mm*200 mm*200 mm
7. Cement concrete seat : 120 mm*460 mm*480 mm
8. Pulse measurement range: (0-1000) times
9. Temperature measurement range: (20-70℃)
10: Motor Power: 0.01KW
11: Color touch screen: 480x270
12. Power supply: AC 220V+10% , 50Hz
13. The power of the electric motor: 370w
15.Total weight: about 180kg.
1. Specimen special demoulding device
2. Bituminous mixtures blender : GD-F02-20 automatic mixture blender (recommended)