The Marshell Stability Tester is used to do the Marshall stability test for bituminous materials and judge the breakage point of the bitumen mixtures,so that design the bitumen mixtures rate and quality detection for the bitumen road surface.
GD-0709A Marshall Stability Tester
The Marshell Stability Tester is designed and made as per industrial standard T0709-2011 in JTG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering.
It is used to do the Marshall stability test for bituminous materials and judge the breakage point of the bitumen mixtures,
so that design the bitumen mixtures rate and quality detection for the bitumen road surface.
1. This Marshell Stability Tester adopts advanced sensing technology and microcomputer processing technology. It is a Marshall stability test instrument
with advanced technology and high degree of automation.
2. LCD touch screen display shows the stability, flow value, curves, result and time directly . The test effect is intuitive and operation is convenient.
3. This instrument has functions of parameters setting, measurement calibration, automatic test control, automatic data collection and timer.
The control unit will collect the stability and flow value for sample and judge the peak value automatically.
4. 100 groups of test data and test time can be stored in the instrument and callout whenever needed. All procedures will be controlled
5. This instrument also has functions for manual lifting, lowering and stopping. Convenient to use.
1. Maximum load: 50kN
2. Measuring range: ≤40kN
3. Measuring bias: ≤±0.1kN
4. Overload protection: Automatically protect when load is over 39kN
5. vertical deformation (flow value): Range 0~20mm, bias ≤ ±0.05mm
6. Lifting rate for pressure machine: (50±5)mm/min
7. Communication port: RS232
8. Power supply: AC220V±10%，50Hz
9. Ambient temperature: 0℃~60℃
11.Motor power: 550W
12.Net weight: 98kg
1. GDY-1 Low Temperature Thermostatic Water bath Water Bath.
2. GD-0702 Marshall Electrical Compaction Apparatus