GD-0719B Automatic Wheel-Tracking Tester (Scientific Research Type with Two Wheels)
The instrument is designed and made as per industrial standard T0719-2011 “Wheel Track Test for Bituminous Mixtures” in JTG E20-2011 “Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering”. It is used to determine the wheel track against capability of bituminous mixtures under high temperature condition(Immersed in water or not immersed in water). It also can be used as the assistant tester of ratio design for bituminous mixtures. And can be used to determine the stability in the high temperature of bituminous mixtures on site.
1. It adopts PWM modulator control , simultaneous control:
(1)Water temperature in water tank during water immersed wheel track test
(2)Ambient temperature of constant temperature chamber
2. The constant temperature chamber adopts outside circulatory heating mode. The uniformity and stability is good. No overshoots.
3. It shows time- displacement curves and time- temperature curves during a test, which provide practical basis for the research institutes to study the wheel-track properties of Bitumen mixtures.
4. Absolute temperature sensor is used to collect the temperature, so there is no temperature drift for a long time test (The effect of the temperature shift of the general thermocouple temperature sensor on the test data is eliminated).
5. The mechanical structure adopts the wheel movement method, which is the same with foreign products. The test data is closer to the actual situation.
6. This instrument is two wheels, scientific Research Type wheel-tracking tester. It can determine both water immersion or non-immersion wheel-tracking test
(1) Applicable Standards: T0719-2011 in the industry standard JTG E20-2011 of Chinese Ministry of Transport
(2) Walking speed of a dolly: 42 times/min+1time/min (one way)
(3) Walking distance of a dolly: (230±10)mm
(4) Rubber Hardness of test wheel: 78±2 (International Standard Hardness)
(5) Grounded pressure of the test wheel: (0.7 ± 0.05) Mpa (at 60℃), adjustable to 0.8, 0.9Mpa
(6) Displacement detection range: (0 to 30) mm
(7) Displacement detection accuracy: less than ±0.01mm
(8) Test time: (60-240) min
(9) Temperature controlling range: Ambient temperature to 80℃ (can be set up optionally), control accuracy ±0.5℃
(10) Overall size of the machine: 1520mm*1100mm*1450mm
(11) Weight of the machine: 400kg
(12) Test mold size: 300mm × 300mm × 50mm (standard), wheel-track test to the thickness of (30 ~ 100) mm of test mold
Main Technical Parameters:
(1) Working methods: Immersion test and Non-immersion test
(2) Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1℃
(3) Ambient temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(4) Test mode temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(5) Number of temperature measurement channels: 2 channels
(6) Number of test specimen that can be tested simultaneously: 2
(7) Conservation number of test specimen : 3
(8) Rolling movement method: test wheel rotation
(1) Three-phase power supply: AC380V, 50Hz, 10A, three-phase four-wire system, with zero line
(2) Single-phase power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, 5A, single-phase three-wire, with grounding wire