GD-0722 Centrifugal Extractor for Bitumen
The Centrifugal Extractor is designed and made as per T0722-1993 Standard Test Method for Bitumen Content of Bituminous Mixture by the Centrifuge Separation Method in Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine bitumen content (bitumen-mineral aggregate ratio) in the bituminous mixture, which is made of viscous petroleum bitumen, by the centrifuge separation method.
The Centrifugal Extractor is an ideal instrument for pavement construction units, asphalt mixture manufacturer, detection unit, scientific research institutions and colleges.
1. It adopts variable frequency speed-regulating motor. Rotary speed program control, stepless speed regulation, high speed, low noise and uniform speed.
2. High-quality thick aluminum alloys are machined by precision machining. The containers are polished and the sample containers and centrifugal separators are well-made. After static and dynamic balance correction, the operation is stable and the asphalt separation speed is fast.
3. Desktop integrated machine. novel design, compact structure, small size, high performance
4. With the advantages of simple detection process, fast separation speed, convenient operation, low noise and easy maintenance, the performance of the whole machine can be equivalent to similar imported equipment.
1. Rated rotation speed: 3000r/min
2. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz
3. Volume: 3000g
4. Maximum power consumption: 550W
5. Ambient temperature: -10℃~35℃
6. Relative humidity: ≤85%