GD- 261D Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point - Pensky-Martens closed cup method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
II. Main technical features
1. It adopts an 8-inch IPS high-definition capacitive screen.
2. Using 32-bit ARM processor and high-precision AD chip, the test data and parameters are recorded in real time and displayed by curve.
3. Equipped with Bluetooth interface.The user can query test data anytime.
4. Remote automatic upgrade to obtain the latest version, remote prediction, abnormal early warning, comprehensive evaluation and maintenance of instrument operation status.
5. Automatic measurement of atmospheric pressure, automatic correction of flash point value.
6. Temperature rise, cover opening, ignition, detection and printing data are completed automatically, and the test arm rises and falls automatically.
7. Electronic ignition, gas flame, automatic air cooling at the end of the test.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply：AC(220±5%)V，50Hz
2. Total power consumption：≤600W
3. Flash point determination：Range: Ambient to 400℃
4. Heating rate：Procedure A: (5～6)℃/min,
Procedure B: (1～1.5)℃/min
Procedure C: (3.0±0.5)℃/min
5. Stirring rate：Procedure A and C: (90～120)RPM,
Procedure B: (250±10)RPM
Automatic control and manually adjustable.
6. Igniting mode：(1)Electric ignition. (2)Diameter of igniter：0.7mm～0.8mm
7. Data transmission mode：Bluetooth
8. Suitable temperature：Ambient temperature：(15～35)℃
9. Dimension： 510mm×320mm×330mm
10. Net weight：20kg.