The instrument is designed and made as per national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T268 Standard Test Method for Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products by Conradson Method. It is used to determine the amount of carbon residue of petroleum products after evaporation and paralysis, so as to check coke forming property of petroleum products. It can also meet requirements of ASTM D189 Standard Test Method for Conradson Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products.
GD-264B Automatic Total Acid Number Tester
The instrument uses potentiometric titration principle. Recording the titration of the electrode potential and the titration volume, find out the equivalence point and corresponding titrant volume, and thus obtained the sample pH value. This instrument can accurately detect the acid value of transformer oil, turbine oil, anti oil, diesel, gasoline and other petroleum products；Widely used in chemical industry, electric power, oil and other industries, it's the ideal products to current meter acid number of petroleum products. Standard：GB/T264 Determination of acid number, GB7599-87 Determination of acid number in transformer and turbine oils in service(BTB), GB/T7304-2000, GB/T 18609-2001, ASTM D664-2011.
1. Windows operating platform, Users can dialogue with the computer directly. It’s easy to operate. Has a workstation features.
2. Titration curve real-time display, the titration curve and data storage and printing.
3. Imported titration unit.Measuring accuracy better stability.
4. Automatic cleaning, automatic constant liquid.
5. Automatic detection of end points, Automatic filtering false end, At the same time can determine the endpoint of artificial selection.
6. With continued dosing function.
|Acid number measuring range||≥0.05 mgKOH/g|
|Capacity of burette||10mL|
|Minimum titration volume||0.02mL|
|Precision of burette||±0.1%F•S|
|Precision of instrument||Meet relevant standard test methods|
|Power supply||AC(220±11)V ，50±1Hz|
|Dimension||350*280*178mm(PC is not included)|
|Net weight||14Kg(PC is not included)|