Our automatic softening point tester is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Petroleum Asphalt of national standard of People’s Republic of China , T0608 Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and ASTM D36 Standard Test Method for Softening of Bitumen (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus). It is suitable to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and various asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes.
1. This instruments adopts micr℃omputer to control the test. Automatically stir, linear heating, automatically detect the result, automatically print test result.
2. The beaker adopts high temperature resisting glass material. The sizes of steel ring and ball can meet standards.
3. Small desktop structure. LCD display. Light touch panel. It can determine two samples at a time. Easy to use and results reliable.
4. Equips a RS-323C port. Can communicate with PC
|Power supply||AC 220V (-5%～+10%), 50 Hz|
|Measurement range|| 32 ℃～160 ℃.|
(1) Heating medium: distilled water(softening point under 80 ℃)
(2) Heating medium: glycerin (softening point over 80 ℃)
|Temperature resolution||0.01 ℃|
|Cubage of beaker||1000 ml|
|Stirrer||the stirring speed can be adjusted continuously|
|Heating rate||it will be adjusted to 5.0±0.5 ℃/ min automatically after three minutes|
|Heating power||600 W|
|Test result||LCD screen shows results and printer to print|
|Computer communication interface||RS232C communication interface|
|Ambient temperature||The temperature should be lower than 35 ℃ and keep stable. There should not have any air draft|
|Maximum power consumption||700 W|
|Test sample||2 samples|