Our semi-automatic cleveland open cup flash point tester is designed and made as per GB/T3536-2008 Petroleum Products - Determination of Flash and Fire Points - Cleveland open cup method and ASTM D 92 Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester.
It is applicable to all petroleum products with flash points above 79℃ and below 400℃ except fuel oils.
1. It adopts technology of single chip micro-computer and LCD screen. English man-machine interface. The heating device is continuously adjustable. Easy to set parameters.
2. The LCD screen has prompt menu, prompt type input for operation interface. It shows set parameters and real-time display sample temperature and other parameters. Press the record key when flash point appearing. The screen will display and save flash point value.
3. It is newly design and small structure. Stainless steel working table make it elegant and beautiful. The operator can do determination as long as connecting with coal gas or other civil gas. Easy to use and results are exact.
4. It is equipped with wind-shelter and flame extinguishing cover which are accord with requirements of test.
5. Accurate heating rate.The instrument can do test automatically.
6. Operator only need to observe the flash point appearing. The cost performance is high.
|Power supply||AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz|
|Heating device||Electric furnace heating, no naked fire, explosion prevented.The power is adjustable from 0W to 600W. The max heating temperature can reach 400℃|
|Temperature control||Single chip micr℃omputer.The heating rate can meet|
|Requirements of standards||GB/T 3536-2008 and ASTM D92|
|Temperature display||LCD shows temperature parameters|
|The display range and accuracy||0℃~ 400℃, 0.1℃|
|Flash point detecting device||It applies the test flame automatically|
|Temperature sensor||RTD, PT100|
|Igniting device||(1) Ignition source: coal gas (or civil gas)|
(2) Flame diameter is 3.2mm~ 4.8mm
|Ambient temperature||(-10 ~ 50)℃|
|Maximum power consumption||650W|
|Dimension||340*320*450mm (Temperature sensor is included)|