The Bitumen Ductility Testing Machine is used to determine the ductility of bituminous materials in a briquette mould by measuring the breaking elongation at a constant speed of 50 mm/min. It is designed for testing 3 specimens simultaneously.
GD-4508G-1 Bitumen Ductility Testing Machine
The Bitumen Ductility Testing Machine is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 4508-2010 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bitumen and T0605-2011 Asphalt Ductility Test in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering of People’s Republic of China. The method is applied to the GB/T 4508-2010 and T0605-2011 standards. Determination of petroleum asphalt under the predetermined conditions and in certain temperature, at a certain speed stretch to fracture length, called petroleum asphalt ductility. It can also be used to determine the ductility of coal tar pitch. The maximum length of the test for this instrument is not more than 1500mm, the unit of ductility is expressed in cm. And two samples of it can be used to do the tensile strength test.
1. Independent structure design of the operation controller, with the microcontroller as the control core, together with a large-screen (800*480 dot matrix) color touch screen, which can be wired, remotely operated, and can also be moved and wirelessly operated.
2. It adopts variable frequency motor to control the tensile speed of the bitumen specimen, the photoelectric pulse to detect the tensile speed, and the frequency converter to automatically adjust the speed, and the two tension sensors independently test the tensile value and display the tensile value via display screen.
3. With 50L split tank design, separate water tanks independently complete the refrigerating, heating and constant temperature control of circulating water. It equipped with digital temperature sensor to measure temperature.
4. The double-sink design ensures that the test time is constant at ±0.1°C, and there is no fluctuation in the water surface of the tank during the tensile test. The temperature is constant. After the test is completed, it will automatically reset and work again.
5. Stretching system adopts external screw rod, double track positioning; drive motor adopts variable frequency motor, large torque range, wide selection range, stable and reliable work.
6. With automatic operation mode and manual adjustment mode, users can select [Automatic operation] or [Manual adjustment machine], making the operation and maintenance of the instrument very convenient and easy.
7. The Bitumen Ductility Testing Machine is designed with two-way force measuring devices. One test can achieve three specimens of ductility and two specimens tensile test.
1. Water bath temperature setting: Temperature control range: (-10 ~ 20)℃; temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1℃
2. Ductility test: Test range: 1500mm (±10mm); Display accuracy: 1mm
3. Stretching speed: 5cm/min±0.25cm/min; 1cm/min±0.05cm/min
4. Tensile test: Force range: (0 ~ 3000) N; Force measurement accuracy: ± 0.1N
5. Tension motor power: 180W
6. Heating power: 2*2kW
7. Cooling power: 2700 kcal
8. Power supply: Three-phase 380V±10%, 50Hz
9. Ambient temperature: -10℃~+35℃
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%
11. Dimensions: 2320mm * 620mm * 1030mm (length * width * height)
12. Total power consumption: no more than 5200W