GD-8019B Motor Jet Evaporation Mehod Aviation Gasoline Existent Gum Tester Machine ASTM D381
The Existent Gum Tester is designed and made as per standards GB/T 8019-2008 Standard test method for gum content in fuels by jet evaporation. It can be used to determine the existent gum content of aviation fuels by steam vaporizing medium.
Equipping with an air compressor, this instrument can also be used to determine the existent gum content of aviation gasolines and motor gasolines by air vaporizing medium.
1. It equips a specially designed heating bath. The gas circuit is designed reasonably and the effect of evaporation is good.
2. The material of working bench is stainless steel. It has 3 sample wells. A pressure gauge shows the flow rate when steam vaporizing medium is used. A ball float type flowmeter shows the flow rate when air vaporizing medium is used. It can determine 3 samples at a time.
3. The instrument is desktop structure. Simple design and easy to operate.
|Power supply||AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz, 2.5kW|
|Test wells||3 wells|
1) Test bath temperature is (232～246)℃ and test well temperature being (229～235)℃ for steam bath.
2) Test bath temperature is (160～165)℃ and test well temperature being (150～160)℃ for air bath
|Flow display||Pressure gauge shows flow rate when steam vaporizing medium is used. Ball float type flowmeter shows flow rate when air vaporizing medium is used|
|Working pressure of air reducing valve||0.035MPa (for air vaporizing medium)|
|Gas source||Electrical heating steam generator for steam vaporizing medium. Air compressure for air vaporizing medium, over (1000±150)ml/s.|
|Overall dimension||640mm×480mm×340mm(Thermometer holder is not included)|
Electrical Heating Steam Generator:
|Rated evaporation capacity||13kg/h|
|Rated working pressure||0.7Mpa|
|Power supply||3 phase, AC380V, 50Hz，9000W|