The Automatic Vacuum Distillation Apparatus conforms to ASTM D1160 and ISO 6616 test specifications, Windows-based software fully automates data acquisition and analysis, ready for use after installation and commissioning.
GD-9168A Automatic Vacuum Distillation Apparatus
1. This Vacuum Distillation Apparatus is designed and made as per the national standard of People's Republic of China GB/T 9168-1997(2004)and ASTM D1160 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Reduced Pressure.
2. The Vacuum Distillation Apparatus is used to determine the range of boiling points for petroleum products that can be partially or completely vaporized at a maximum liquid temperature of 400℃.
1. Built-in industrial computer, 10.1-inch color LCD touch screen.
2. Vacuum degree control system: the vacuum degree is automatically controlled by the system, which can ensure the high vacuum and high stability requirements of the system during the experiment. The adjustable range of vacuum is 2~50mmHg, the vacuum pressure is displayed in digital form, and the accuracy is 0.01 mmHg.
3. The instrument has a built-in cold trap and adopts semiconductor refrigeration technology, which can reduce the temperature of cold trap to about -40°C within 20 to 30 minutes, and the whole structure is small and compact.
4. Electric lifting platform control system, the user can control the lifting, lowering and stopping of the lifting platform through the buttons on the screen. The built-in upper and lower limit functions ensure the safety of the glass instrument.
5. Built-in automatic condensate recovery system. The oil vapor captured by the cold trap during the experiment will automatically flow into the recovery bottle after being liquefied as the temperature of the cold trap rises after the experiment is completed, which is convenient for user to remove for measurement.
6. The system is equipped with a nitrogen interface. When the experiment is over, the system will prompt the user to open the nitrogen valve to avoid the danger of air entering the vacuum system and further ensure the safety of the system.
7. The system will automatically convert the detected temperature to atmospheric temperature according to the pressure of the current vacuum system, eliminating the user's cumbersome check-up table and improving the conversion accuracy.
8. The experimental data will be automatically saved, and the experimental report can be generated, or the data can be transferred to other places with a U disk, or connected to a printer with a USB interface to directly print out the experimental report.
Power of flask heating furnace
(0～500)W continuously adjustable
Temperature control range of condensation circulating water
room temperature +5℃ (minimum 30℃) ~ 80℃±3℃, continuously adjustable.
Cold trap working mode
semiconductor refrigeration, the minimum temperature ≤-40℃
Absolute pressure setting range
(2 ~ 50)mmHg
Absolute pressure measuring range
(2.00 ~ 170.00) mmHg ± 0.01 mmHg automatic constant pressure