GD-F02-20 Laboratory Automatic Asphalt Mixer / Bitumen Mixing Machine
The GD-F02-20 Asphalt Mixer is designed and made as per industrial standard T 0702-2011 Production Method for Test Specimen of Bituminous Mixture (Compaction method) in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
It is used to blend the test specimen of bituminous mixtures before production.The size of instrument is small, space saving and easy to operate.
It is a preferred instrument for blending the bituminous mixture for bitumen production companies, road and bridge building units, colleges and scientific research institutes.
1. The Asphalt Mixture Mixer adopts advanced microcomputer control technology. Temperature can be set from ambient to 200℃ at will and
automatically adjusted by PID. The blending time can be controlled automatically. It achieves the automation for operation.
2. Rotating pot temperature can be set arbitrary within at room temperature to 200 ℃, and automatic PID adjustment.
3. It can automatically control mixing time and realize operation automation.
4. It has protecting function for phase sequence which can prevent the machine from damage because of phase sequence fault.
5. Floor type structure. Reasonable design and easy to use.
1. Blending amount: 20L
2. Temperature control range: Room temperature~200℃
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±5℃
4. Timing range: (0~999)s
5. Timing accuracy: ±0.1s
6. Rotation rate of paddle: Revolution 47R/min, Rotation 76R/min
7. Blending motor: Alternating current 380V, 550W；1400R/min; 50Hz
8. Lifting motor: Alternating current 380V,250W; 1400R/min; 50Hz
9. Overall dimension: 600mm*400mm*1300mm
10. Net weight: 215Kg
11. Ambient temperature: (-5~+50) ℃
12. Ambient humidity: ≤80%
13. Power supply: AC（380±10%）V; 50Hz; 16A; three-phase four-wire with null line