The Engler Digital Viscometer is suitable to determine the rate of time(seconds) of liquid flow out from Engler viscometer and time(seconds) of distilled water flow out at 20℃ under certain temperature and cubage. This rate is the Engler viscosity. Unit is Engler degree.
1. The Digital Engler Viscometer is designed and made as per national standard GB/T266 Petroleum Products- Determination of Engler Viscosity, T0622 Bitumen Engler Viscosity Determination(Engler viscometer method) in national industrial standard JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and Shanghai enterprise standard Q/YXYY11 WNE-1 Engler Viscometer.
2. The Digital Engler Viscometer is suitable to determine the rate of time(seconds) of liquid flow out from Engler viscometer and time(seconds) of distilled water flow out at 20℃ under certain temperature and cubage. This rate is the Engler viscosity. Unit is Engler degree.
I. Main technical features:
1. The instrument adopts desktop, all-in-one and double inner crucible structure. Both of inner and outer crucibles adopt stainless materials. Inner crucible has been specially pr℃essed. The smooth finish corresponds with the test requirements.
2. The flow out time adopts digital display. Can do parallel determination for 2 samples at the same time. Easy to use and efficiency is high.
3. The temperature controller adopts digital display temperature controller with P,I,D position regulatory function. Easy to set the parameters and temperature controlling precision is high.
II. Main technical specifications:
|Power supply||AC（220±10%）V, 50Hz|
|Standard water value||(51±1)s|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.1℃|
|Engler viscosity thermometer||Correspond with GB/T 514|
|Specification of measuring flask||(200±0.2) ml|
|Inner crucible||Stainless steel material|
|Timing mode||LED electronic timing|
|Maximum power consumption||800W|