GDJ-8S Digital Rotational Viscometer
The instrument adopts advanced mechanical design technologies, manufacturing techniques, and microcomputer controlling techniques, so it can collect data accurately. It uses background light, ultra-brighten LCD, so it can show test data clearly. It has a special printing port, so it can print out test data through a printer.
The instrument has characteristics of high measurement sensitivity, reliable measurement data, convenience, and good looking. It can be used to determine absolute viscosity of Newtonian liquids and apparent viscosity of Non-Newtonian liquids. It has been widely used to determine viscosity of oil greases, paints, plastic materials, pharmaceuticals, coating materials, adhesives, washing solvents, and other fluids.
I. Main technical specifications:
1. Measurement range: 10 mPa•s～2000000 mPa•s
2. Spindle: No.1～No.4, total four spindles
3. Rotation speed: 0.3 RPM, 0.6 RPM, 1.5 RPM, 3 RPM, 6 RPM,
12 RPM, 30 RPM, and 60 RPM, 8 grades in total
4. Temperature range: 0~200℃.
5. Measuring accuracy: ±1% (F•S)
6. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz±10%
7. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃～35 ℃
8. Relative humidity: ≤80%
II. Optional accessories:
1. HWY-10 Circulatory water bath
2. Special double-layer sample cup
3. No.0 spindle(low viscosity adapter)
4.Small sample adaptor