GDV-1 Accelerated Aging Asphalt Test Bitumen PAV System Pressure Aging Vessel ASTMD6521
The Pressure Ageing System is based on industry standards People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering in T0630-2011 "pressure vessel accelerated aging asphalt aging test", People's Republic of China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Standard SH / T 0774 2005 "asphalt accelerated aging test method (PAV method) specified requirements, and reference test methods ASTM D6521 and AASHTO PPI design and manufacture of oxidized bitumen, can simulate oxidative aging of asphalt occurred in the process of road use, is suitable for the evaluation of different asphalt under the condition of test temperature and pressure conditions of aging ability.
1. Pressure Ageing System is composed of PAV-1-1 asphalt pressure aging box and PAV-1-2 asphalt aging vacuum box.
2. The manufacture, installation and use of this system in accordance with the "special equipment safety supervision regulations rules”.
3. Pressure Ageing System is equipped with computer, high aging test by computer control and monitoring, the whole test process is completely controlled by computer automatically.
4. The technical indicators of this system all meet the requirements of similar imported equipment. It is an ideal substitutes for imported equipment.
GDV-1-1 Asphalt Pressure Aging box
1. Power supply voltage: AC (220 ± 10%) V, 50Hz; Power: 1.1kW
2. Pressure vessel working volume: 13L
3. Rated operating temperature: 110 ℃ ± 5℃
4. Rated working pressure: 2.1MPa ± 0.01MPa
5. Dimensions: 630 mm * 450 mm * 500mm (length * width * height)
GDV-1-2 Asphalt Aging Vacuum Box
1. Power supply voltage: AC (220 ± 10%) V, 50Hz; Power 0.9kW
2. Vacuum vessel working volume: 13L
3. Rated operating temperature: 180 ℃ ± 5 ℃
4. Rated working pressure: absolute pressure 15kPa
5. Dimensions: 560 mm * 390 mm* 350mm (length * width * height)
(Note: Compressed air is needed for work)