The Ductility Testing Machine is defined as the distance in cms to which a standard briquette of bitumen can be stretched before the thread breaks. It is used to determine the ductility of a bituminous material by measuring the distancein which a sample will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquetspecimen of the test material are pulled apart at a specified speed and temperature.
GD-4508C-1 Bitumen Ductility Machine
The Bitumen Ductility Machine is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 4508-2010 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bitumen and T0605-2011 Asphalt Ductility Test in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering of People’s Republic of China. The method is applied to the GB/T 4508-2010 and T0605-2011 standards. Determination of petroleum asphalt under the predetermined conditions and in certain temperature, at a certain speed stretch to fracture length, called petroleum asphalt ductility, expressed in cm.
1. Independent structure design of the operation controller, with a large-screen (800* 480 dot matrix) color touch screen, can be wired, remote control operation, but also mobile, wireless operation. It’s intuitive and convenient.
2. Color touch display Chinese display, a variety of flexible button configuration, internal self-prepared real-time clock, large-capacity memory. It can deal with and display a variety of test data such as temperature, pulse, photoelectric.
3. The Bitumen Ductility Machine adopts 50L split tank design. Separate water tanks independently complete the cooling, heating and thermostatic control of circulating water
4. The double-sink design ensures that the test time (within 30 minutes) is constant at ±0.1°C, and there is no fluctuation in the water surface of the tank during the tensile test. The temperature is constant. After the test is completed, it will automatically reset and work again
5. Using advanced temperature control technology, the cooling time is short, the temperature control effect is good, and the water bath temperature is even. Under the standard 25°C room temperature environment, the cooling time to 5℃ is about 1 hour ± 10 minutes.
6. Stretching system adopts external screw rod, double track positioning; drive motor adopts variable frequency motor, large torque range, wide selection range, stable and reliable work.
7. With automatic operation mode and manual adjustment mode, users can select [Automatic operation] or [Manual adjustment machine], making the operation and maintenance of the instrument very convenient and easy.
1. Setting temperature of water bath: (5/10/15/50)℃
1. The temperature control accuracy of water bath: ±0.1℃
2. Maximum measurement length: ≤1500mm
3. Ductility display precision: 1mm
4. Stretching speed: ≤250mm/min±2.5mm/min
5. Stretch motor power: 180W
6. Heating power: 2kW*2
7. Cooling power: 2700 kcal
8. Working power: Three-phase 380V±10%, 50HZ
9. Ambient temperature: -10℃~+35℃
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%
11. Dimension: 2320*620*1030mm
12. Total power consumption: not more than 4200W