The Automatic X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur Analyzer is designed and made refer to ASTM D4294 by Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry. The measuring range is 0.0017%～5%, widely applied to gasoline, kerosene, diesel, boiler fuel, maring fuel and other fuel oils.
GD-4294 Automatic Rapid and Accurate X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur Analyzer for Fuel Oils
The XRF Sulfur Analyzer is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products. Adopts energy-dispersive principle, and with electrical, mechanical and microprocessor integration design, so it is rapid and accurate. It can meet the requirements of national standard of China GB/T 17040, SH/T0742 and GB/T11140 on repeatability and reproducibility, and it is also meeting the requirements of ASTM D4294. This XRF Sulfur Analyzer provides a measure to determine sulfur content during petroleum or petrochemical production process.
1. The Sulfur in Oil Analyzer(ASTM D4294) adopts electromechanical integrated micro-computer design, 8-inch wide viewing angle capacitive touch screen (1024*768) display, backlight brightness can be set by the software, no keyboard is needed, and the interface is simple and beautiful.
2. Wide variety of detection, wide measuring range, fast analysis speed, less sample consumption.
3. Using the fluorescence intensity ratio analysis method, the temperature and air pressure are automatically corrected, and the hydrocarbon ratio (C/H) can also be corrected.
4. The automatic diagnosis function of the instrument determines the working state and electrical parameters of the instrument.
5. Using the disposable Mylar membrane sample cup, it can avoid cross-contamination; the sample cup is made of multi-function pressing, which is quick and convenient.
6. The sample stage is positioned accurately, it is very convenient to place the sample and replace the oil leakage prevention component, and avoid the possibility that the detection system is contaminated.
7. The instrument has a large amount of data storage. The default storage is 4096 content analysis results, 8192 count measurement data and 16 instruments calibration result data, the data can be queried, and it can also be uploaded to the computer through the RS-232 standard serial communication port.
8. The instrument has the function of automatic peak stabilization, when the performance of the detector decreases, the system can automatically adjust the high voltage and correct the error.
9. The XRF Sulfur Analyzer automatically selects the working curve by default, without user intervention.
10. The user can select the measurement result unit, ppm or (m/m)%.
11. Safety protection measures of X rays can prevent ionizing radiation damage to individuals or groups.
20 ppm to 5%
Oil sample quantity
3 ml (it is equal to sample depth of 3 mm~4 mm)
It can be set to 30s or 60s or 90s or 120s or 150s
It can make measurement automatically for single sample
Replication times can set 1,2, 3, 5, 10 at random; it will show average value and standard deviation at end of measurement.
Calibration curve numbers
It can save 10 calibration curves
Ambient temperature: 5~30℃
Relative humidity: ≤85% (30 ℃)
AC 220V±20V, 50 Hz; Rated power: 30 W
Dimension and weight
460mm*260mm*260mm; 12 kg