1. This Automatic Marshall Stability Tester is designed and made as per industrial standard T0709-2011 in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
2. It is used to do the Marshall stability test for bituminous materials.
1. This instrument has functions of parameters setting, measurement calibration, automatic test control, automatic data collection and timer. The control unit will collect the stability and flow value for sample and judge the peak value automatically.
2. LCD display shows the stability, flow value, curves, result and time. The test effect is intuitive.
3. 100 groups of test data and test time can be stored in the instrument and callout whenever needed. All pr℃edures will be controlled automatically. 4. RS232 communication port. Realize the communication with upper computer. The data pr℃ess, store, print and display can be controlled by a PC. Also the test pr℃edures can be controlled by a PC.
4. This instrument also has functions for manual lifting, lowering and stopping. Convenient to use.
5. Note: Ф100mm sample clamp is in standard accessory list for this instrument. Users can also select clamps as blow:
1). Sample clamp: Ф150mm, one piece
2). Sample clamp: Ф100mm and Ф150mm, one for each.
|Overload protection||Automatically protect when load is over 39kN|
|vertical deformation（flow value）||Range 0～20mm, bias ≤±0.05mm|